great new local review from Lubbock in the Loop! they're a fantastic website/blog/social media destination for all things local in the LBK!
well, a little late posting this for Christmas, but here's our New Year's business hours::
Monday, Dec 31st: open 11am-2pm for lunch only. closed at 2pm.
Tuesday, Jan 1st (New Year's Day) OPEN ALL DAY, regular hours!
come see us! and yes, we'll be running a $12 Tuesday special!!!
Summer is here! It's hot outside, but we're keeping it cool here at the Crust.
We’ve got some exciting things going on at West Crust right now that we’d like to share with you. First off, we have GIFT CARDS! So if you have any birthdays coming up (or have put off getting that graduation or father’s day present), give the gift of WEST CRUST! Because, seriously, who wouldn’t want that?! Also, be sure to check out the pic on the card… Can you figure out who those adorable kiddos are?
Also, we’ve got an awesome new spesh up right now! The Mediterranean Holiday... We start off with our signature thin crust, add a layer of spinach pesto, quality mozzarella (that has a touch of buffalo milk in it!), grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, fresh basil and finally feta. Yum! It’s going to conjure up images of mint green vespas, crystal pools of water, perfectly timed breezes and oversized hats. Ok, maybe that’s just me… but I think your taste-buds might agree! We’ll have a new spesh up starting next Thursday, so get it while you can!
Have a beautiful day!
Tuesday, March 6th 2012, West Crust will offer FREE PIZZA and DUBLIN DR PEPPER all day long! A BIG BUCKET will be creating awareness and collecting tips and donations for BREEDLOVE FOODS (www.breedlove.org), a wonderful LOCAL non-profit food dehydrator for hunger relief all over the world. Please consider bringing a few bucks to help out!
The purpose of this day in addition to HELPing Breedlove is to THANK all of our awesome customers, INTRODUCE as many people as possible to the flavors of WC, and to help train our staff in the kitchen. So please, if you're a regular, BRING SOMEONE NEW to WC!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Here's how it will go::
* Each person will be served two slices of pizza and a drink cup at the register. You can come back up a second time for a total of 4 slices (1/2 pizza!) if you like.
* We'll be serving up all our signature pies along with a few single toppings.
* All pizzas will be served on WC's house crust - no gluten free pies, sorry!
* We will not be taking any orders or suggestions as to which pizzas we'll be serving.
* When you arrive at the register, you MUST choose from the pizzas that are hot and available at the time! Don't be afraid to experiment, it's allll awesome!
* All free pizza will be served 'For Here' only, none 'To Go'.
* It is possible that we might run out of either the Dublin DP or Pizza before store closing (9pm) - although we're really stocked up!
SEE YOU TUESDAY, AND ENJOY!!